- The Sri Chinmoy Library is dedicated to publishing online the writings of Sri Chinmoy in electronic form and making these writings freely available.
- At the present moment, we have published (approximately) 1,500 books out of (approximately) Sri Chinmoy's 1,600 published books.
- We are in the process of proof-reading the published books. For the present time, if you wish to republish writings from the website, please double check with the original book.
Notes about the Sri Chinmoy Library
Sri Chinmoy wished his books to be available under a Creative Commons license (non-commercial, with attribution, non-derivative) For more details, please see our copyright notice.
At the request of Sri Chinmoy, the author:
- This site will publish faithful reproductions of the original first editions. In some instances, the author later revised his works from the 1st edition; these revised editions will also be published as well as the originals.
- The library will use British-English spelling and British-French rules on typography.
Contributors to Sri Chinmoy Library include:
Development / coding
- Nirbhasa Magee (Dublin, Ireland and Reykjavik, Iceland)
- Medur Wilson (Ottawa, Canada)
- Manavasu Polansky (Zlin, Czech Republic)
- Priyadarshan Bontempi (Verona, Italy)
- Tejvan Pettinger (Oxford, UK)
- Dharmik Senkyr (Zlin, Czech Republic)
In addition, we have an extremely diligent team of proofreaders going through the source files on which this site is based, removing errors from the 130,000+ pages.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 License - the terms (in layman's language) are set out below, and the full licence can be read here.
If you would like to use this work in a way that goes beyond these conditions, please send your request using the contact form on the Sri Chinmoy Centre website.
You are free:
- to Share — to copy, distribute and transmit the work
Under the following conditions:
Attribution. You must attribute the work in the manner specified by the author or licensor, but not in any way that suggests that they endorse you or your use of the work. (If you would like to use content from this site elsewhere on the web, the best way to attribute is by linking to the page on srichinmoylibrary.com that contains the content you are re-using.)
Noncommercial. You may not use this work for commercial purposes.
No Derivative Works. You may not alter, transform, or build upon this work.
For any reuse or distribution, you must make clear to others the license terms of this work. The best way to do this is with a link to this page.
Any of the above conditions can be waived if you get permission from the copyright holder.
Nothing in this license impairs or restricts the author's moral rights.
This site is managed by Vasudeva Server; any issues relating to the site management can be brought to their attention on their contact form.
If you find typographical errors in any of the books, you can file a report by highlighting the error and clicking on the link at the bottom of the page where you found the error.
As mentioned above, copyright requests and queries should be sent via the contact form on the Sri Chinmoy Centre website.