Table of Contents
Questions and answers
- Question: In order to come into closer contact with one's self, to know the mysteries of one's inner self, what is the correct procedure? I believe that meditation is where answers will be given about one's inner self. Is this correct?
- Question: Are there any set procedures one must follow in order to meditate correctly?
- Question: I understand. But in order to find out whether I am reaching that for which I am seeking, if I am doing this correctly very often, with the inner self, I may not recognise it to be the true inner self. I do not know whether this is the inner voice or the outer voice and this is extremely confusing.
- Question: Sir, when did you come upon the thought that there is an inner self within yourself? And after you discovered that you had an inner self, weren't you alarmed over the fact that you felt isolated from the rest of the world? And how did you make connections with other inner selves who were not aware that they had an inner self?
- To my dear students in Puerto Rico:
- Question: Do you believe that in each incarnation the individual improves himself?
- Question: Does the Law of Karma apply to everybody?
- Question: Will you please tell me something about meditation?
- Question: There are different ways of approaching God. If one person possesses three different kinds of qualities, will it affect his progress?
- Question: There are seven planes of consciousness in the spiritual development. How can I determine which plane I belong to?
- The Absolute