Table of Contents
Questions and answers
- Question: Do your inner beings have names, or how do you identify them?
- Question: What is the best way to be in a divine consciousness when we're working very hard?
- Question: What is the difference between determination and will power?
- Question: How can we get will power from determination?
- Question: If you hold a meditation, and the silent part is recorded on a tape, will the power of the meditation get recorded, and if we listen to the tape, will we have a good meditation with it, even though we can't hear anything?
- Question: How can I best inspire the new disciples in my Centre to be good disciples?
- Question: Guru, when you hear the divine music of the Beyond, when you want to express this music, do you feel that the instruments that you play — such as esraj and flute — convey properly what you want to convey?
- Question: Will the inner music ever be heard outwardly on earth?
- Question: Will it ever happen that they are able to offer it?
- Question: I know it helps my meditation to have an inner cry, but when I have the inner cry I always feel that I can cry more. Then as I cry more and more, it becomes almost like a scream, and there is tension. But then if I back off, I feel that I am not doing my best. I want to have intensity, but I don't want to get tense. How do I know how far I can go with the inner cry?