Table of Contents
Questions and answers
- Question: What is the best point we can use to fix our gaze for concentration?
- Question: Is Yoga considered a religion or a philosophy?
- Question: When you speak, you close your eyes. Is this a kind of concentration or what is it?
- Question: Is there any difference between one religion and another religion? Does Yoga demand renunciation of all religions?
- Question: Is it easier for you to concentrate while you are standing?
- Question: Is reincarnation an entity in itself or is it a religious belief of Hinduism?
- Question: What is meditation?
- Question: Is life after death a reality or just a belief?
- Question: Is life after death a sort of consolation?
- Question: That humming that I heard from you... I want to know if it is a kind of meditation.
- Question: Recently I read about a person who was buried alive for eighteen days and then he was able to come back alive. Is there any relation between this sort of thing and what you are doing?
- Question: So what that person did has nothing to do with Yoga?