Table of Contents
Questions and answers
- Question: My lethargy.
- Question: Surrender.
- Question: Talking too much.
- Question: I am too sensitive. My feelings get hurt too easily.
- Question: I find it difficult to have emotional contact with my daughter.
- Question: Passing my tests at school.
- Question: Fear.
- Question: How can I keep the Beauty of the Supreme with me with the highest purity possible?
- Question: Ever since I began to try to meditate, after a few minutes of meditating I get a strange feeling, almost like tension in my head, and sometimes it is very distracting.
- Question: How can I control my thoughts?
- Question: After meditating I see blue spots. What does that mean?
- Question: What does gold light symbolise?
- Question: What is the Supreme?
- Question: What is God-realisation, and can I attain it in this lifetime?
- Question: The fourth day after I started meditating I felt that my body was lifting and I was looking down on myself from the ceiling of my room.
- Question: When I meditate I feel a sensation in the heart centre, and throughout the day I feel it. I don't know what it is.