Table of Contents
- I watch, I pray
- Faith, love, devotion and surrender
- My life
- A special beauty
- Do I believe in miracles?
- Anniversary of Transcendence-Perfection
- He is really something!
- Leave all behind you
- The only joy in the world
- Really bad, really good
- Smile, America!
- Smile, humanity, smile!
- Lord, I thank you
- More than enough time
Questions and answers
- Question: Does God create at the animal level?
- Question: I cannot understand how anything created by God can be imperfect. How can He create a soul that is not perfect at the beginning and then say, "All right, you go ahead in your own way; develop as best you can."
- Question: I feel that I am a child of God and I also feel, unfortunately, that I am a child of belief, tradition and all sorts of things. Is it possible to be free from all past beliefs and be absolutely one with God?
- Question: In what way can we show a person who does not believe in God that God exists?
- Question: Does a person have to obtain a temporary suspension of his karma so that he can obtain worthy aspiration?
- Question: I would like to know why so many obstacles arise in our way when we enter the spiritual path?
- Question: How can a man achieve will power — I mean the strength to go forward on the spiritual path?
- Question: How can we tell which is our ego's will and which is the soul's will?
- Question: In one of your poems you say, "Hope lost, gloom grows dark poison-blight: destruction flows." What can an aspirant do if he is losing hope?
- Question: Sometimes we think that we have surrendered to God, but later we find out that part of our ego has not surrendered at all. It has been hiding and afterwards comes out. How can we attain complete surrender? How can we make all this ego surrender as a whole?
- Question: Spiritually speaking, what is meant by God-Realisation?