Table of Contents
Questions and answers
- Question: Indian religion teaches reincarnation, the ultimate goal being the union of the soul with God. The Bible teaches that if one is good, he goes to Heaven; if one is bad, he goes to Hell. And also, of course, about resurrection. Is there a meeting of the ways between reincarnation and resurrection?
- Question: Please explain to me the difference between Master, Guru and Swami.
- Question: How can a seeker learn to smile with the soul?
- Question: Sometimes when I am at work I feel a kind of mental heaviness or dissatisfaction. It is not depression, but I feel if I can invoke the quality of delight, it will be so much nicer on the job.
- Question: Guru, to what extent does eating affect our consciousness?
- Question: When we have an attack of some sort, is there any way that we can know whether it is coming from within ourselves or from outside, and is it important for us to know?
- Question: Can real spiritual friendship help one's progress?
- Question: I'm wondering what it is that makes the years of being a disciple seem sort of like a dream, and the time before that seem more real? Some of the experiences just seem too fantastic to be real; they seem like a dream. And life before being a disciple seems tangible, real.
- Question: Is there any significance as to when your disciples' souls came to earth? When disciples were born, was there any special significance?
- Question: Lately I've been thinking about how to make the inspiration-bird my constant friend, and to be receptive and aware of it all the time.
- Question: How can I light the fire of aspiration?
The core of India's light
- Ai ai ai ai bela jai bela jai
- Alor plaban chaudike mor
- Amar jiban amar maran
- Amar puta samarpaner
- Amar shire amar bojha
- Andhiyar basanar bedanate
- Ar katokal raibe ma chup
- Asha tari chalo
- Asim amai base bhalo
- Barai bhalo lage tomar kripar ankhi