Table of Contents
Questions on delight: Halifax Centre (Canada)
- Question: What is the significance of this Vedic mantra:
- Question: When we experience delight, how can we keep it and when we are experiencing it, how can we keep transcending it?
- Question: Is it possible to invoke or meditate upon delight and bring it down from Above, or does delight gradually become more evident to us as we surrender ourselves to it?
- Question: I have always thought of delight as a lighter or less profound quality that we might see, for example, in a child whom we find "delightful". What is the divine meaning of delight?
- Question: How can one share delight with aspiring and unaspiring people?
- Question: Guru, could you tell me the difference between joy, bliss and delight?
- Question: When we feel delight during our day-to-day activities, how should we direct it?
- Question: How can we expedite the growth of delight?
- Question: Guru, could you please tell me how to consciously taste the nectar of delight?
- Question: When can we expect to feel delight?
- Question: How does delight manifest itself?
- Question: What is delight?
- Question: How can we have delight in our day-to-day life?
Questions on delight: Toronto Centre (Canada)
- Question: What are the external signs of the inner experience of delight and how does delight relate to love?
- Question: If I radiate my delight in a very unreserved way, am I more likely to increase or disperse it?
- Question: Is delight a quality of consciousness or an occasional experience? How can we receive delight?
- Question: Do human beings, because of their limited nature, experience delight as an entity separate from the Supreme?
- Question: You have said that it is very difficult to bring down delight for the disciples. Is there any particular reason for this?
- Question: Is Delight the highest aspect of the Supreme?
- Question: How does delight become manifest?
- Question: What is the easiest way to bring down delight into the physical being?
- Question: How does delight relate to beauty?
- Question: Could you comment on this mantra?
- Question: How is the delight one experiences from ordinary worldly things or events related to spiritual delight?
- Question: Is delight experienced automatically when one has reached a certain degree of refinement or expansion of consciousness, or a certain height of consciousness? If not, what is it that precipitates this state of delight?
Questions on delight: Montreal Centre (Canada)
- Question: What is the difference between ecstasy, bliss and delight?
- Question: What is the difference between joy, happiness and delight?
- Question: What is the relationship between light and delight?
- Question: In what way can delight be manifested?
- Question: Does delight come from Reality's external freedom?
- Question: What is real delight, where can it be found and how does one apply it to everyday living?
- Question: When people experience delight, do they experience it in the same way or is it an individual experience for each?
- Question: With the power of aspiration, can one consciously enter into Sat-Chit-Ananda and bring down delight into the mind, vital and physical?
- Question: Sometimes just after delight descends, giddiness, forced gaiety or fear of science steal our delight. What can we do about this?
- Question: How can we expand our receptivity so that we can experience delight more constantly?
- Question: We have all felt delight when we meditate with you. What is the best way for us to spread delight to others around us?
- Question: Is it possible for man to experience constant delight or is delight only a passing experience?
- Each day
Questions on opportunity: Orange County Meditation Group (California)
- Question: When the aspirant decides to follow a spiritual path, is this human opportunity, divine opportunity, or both?
- Question: Are there always opportunities in life for spiritual development?
Questions on opportunity: Phoenix Centre (Arizona)
- Question: Why do we fail to take advantage of opportunities?
- Question: How can we be aware of the opportunities that God gives us?
- Question: How can we better realise our divine opportunity in a situation where we are working with very unaspiring people?
- Question: How can we become more aware of the God-given opportunities at each moment?
- Question: Is opportunity self-made or predestined by our personal karma? Is it possible to increase our opportunity through surrender?
- Question: With every opportunity God gives us, how can we increase our capacity to serve Him devotedly and with ever-increasing gratitude?
- Not really lost
Questions on opportunity: Victoria Centre (Canada)
- Question: How can I increase my awareness of the opportunities presented to me?
- Question: What opportunity does the Divine have to manifest His Will upon earth?
- Question: How can I see my earthly role as wife and mother as a golden opportunity to serve God and man?
- Question: Opportunity seems to be a gift, a grace. Are there times when opportunity can be an obstacle?
- Question: Is every opportunity a good opportunity where spirituality is concerned?
- Question: Does divine opportunity come more than once in one lifetime?
Questions on opportunity: Santa Barbara Centre (California)
- Question: How can I best prepare myself for daily opportunities to please the Supreme?
- Question: What is the most significant opportunity in an aspirant's life?
Questions on opportunity: Eugene Centre (Oregon)
- Question: Does God offer us opportunity at every moment to claim Him as our own?
- Question: Is opportunity a divine Grace?
- Question: I waited for the opportunity to serve my Lord. Does He compassionately wait for me to seize each divinely golden opportunity-second?
Questions on time: Kansas City Centre (Missouri)
- No time
- Question: Does a given moment in time occur more than once?
- Question: Can one's body-consciousness travel forward or backward in time?
- Question: In our path what spiritual practice will give us the most progress in the shortest time?
- Question: What is time?
- Question: Is time matter or energy?
Questions on time: Toledo Centre (Ohio)
- Question: Is time ever wasted in the spiritual life? Is every act, small or large, significant, then?
- Question: Guru, how can we use time wisely to please the Supreme in this lifetime?
- Never stay away
Questions on time: St. Louis Centre (Missouri)
- Question: Did God create time and have His own use for it, or is it only man's invention and perception?
- Question: What determines the length of time between a soul's earthly incarnations?
- Question: Is the beginning of a spiritual age, such as the Aquarian Age, a significant time of opportunity for the seeker?
Questions on time: Washington, D.C. Centre
- Question: Do past, present and future occur simultaneously, or do they progress linearly?
- Question: Is there a point of transcendence where time ceases to exist?
- Question: What is the inner relationship between time and soul?
- Question: As a spiritual seeker, should I regard time as my friend or as my enemy?
- Question: What use is time to the unaspiring man, seeker, advanced seeker and God-realised man?
- Question: I have a hard time being punctual. Is it so important to be punctual as long as things get done?