Table of Contents
- Not the outer form, but the inner essence
- My Guru is the highest
The core of India's light
- We pray and we meditate
- The desiring man, the aspiring man and the self-giving man
- We concentrate, we meditate
- We shall not wait
Amusing questions on God, part I
- Question: Why did God make "Space Cadets" often forgetful by nature?
- Question: Guru, can you tell me something completely new and funny?
- Question: Many people kill themselves to lose weight, but I can eat whatever I want without gaining at all. Why am I so lucky?
- Question: What does one cosmic god say to the other cosmic god when they see the Agony Brothers' Productions? I say, "Oh my God!"
- Question: Is a beautiful snow or ice storm a blessing or a curse?
- Question: Why did the Supreme not give me a beautiful smile?
- Question: What does the Supreme think is the funniest thing about me?
- Question: Why does Ashrita always act like a bear?
- Question: Guru, how can I lose fifteen pounds in one day? Forever?
- Question: Why are people with red hair so peculiar?
- Question: How many eyes, ears and arms does God have?
- Question: You say, "I own the Golden Eye of the Supreme." Does poor God have only one Eye?
- Question: Once I had a dream that there was a big full moon, and the face in the moon was your Transcendental picture. Are you "the Man in the Moon?"
- Question: Does the Supreme ever enter into gypsy-consciousness when His children travel all over the world?
- Question: Does the Supreme wish that New York was not such a big state to travel all over?
- Question: What does the Supreme think of spare parts for the human body?
- Question: Dear Guru, has God ever been bald?
- Question: Why does sleep have such a complete and powerful grasp on my life? When it comes to me I am so completely and hopelessly overcome.
- Question: Does my violin love me?
- Question: What vegetables were Shephali, Nishtha and I?