Table of Contents
- This body
- Not available
- O my desire-life
- I remember
- Nourish your searching mind
- Scoffers and defamers
- O my mind-song
- Another God
- My dream, my reality
- My sound-life, my silence-life
Compassion-sea and satisfaction-waves
Questions and answers
- Question: How can we inspire you?
- Question: One day I saw a father standing on the sidewalk holding his daughter. He looked serious and he was pretending that he was going to throw her into the traffic. But she was so secure that he would not do that, she was smiling and laughing. I don't feel that you want to throw me out, but how can I feel as secure as that child?
- Question: What is the best way of making progress?
- Question: I've been having some difficulty meditating. What would you say would be a good idea?
- Question: Guru, how should we handle our parents who misunderstand the path and worry about us, and detach ourselves from our families when they stand in the way of our progress?
- Question: You keep on mentioning God. What is the God you believe in?
- Question: During meditation I have the feeling that there is a stranger inside me looking out. It is not me looking out through my eyes, but someone else. Is that usual?
- Question: Can music change a person's consciousness?
- Question: I have sat through this meditation and have not felt my consciousness elevated at all. Why is that?
- Question: Sri Chinmoy, considering all of humanity's past and present physical aggressions against each other and lack of inner peace and unity, do you foresee in our future, our physical future, a spiritual oneness and peace, complete peace, among nations and peoples?
- Question: Does a person have to renounce the world in order to make spiritual progress?
- Question: What is the difference between Truth and God? Does God have a form that we can see?