Table of Contents
- The Divine Mother
- Philosophy, part 2
- Spiritual discipline
- A spiritual giant and a seer-poet
- George Washington
- Abraham Lincoln
Questions and answers
- Question: I have studied a good many scriptures. I also indulge in preaching about spirituality, religion, the inner life and so forth. But personally, I feel a barren desert within me. There is no satisfaction at all from what I am doing. I feel I am wasting my own precious time and that of others along with it. Could you possibly enlighten me regarding this?
- Question: The caste-system is absolutely bad. Why do you have it? Can you say even one word in favour of it?
- Question: Why do you believe in rebirth? I know pretty well that I shall go to God when I die. And that's all.
- Question: If an Indian living here marries an American girl, will his parents accept them when they go to India?
- Question: In India, the wives surrender to their husbands. Why do they not care for their own individuality?
- Question: Is it true that some people in India can walk on fire?
- Question: To pray to God or to work as God wants us to work, which is the better of the two?
- Question: You have explained to us what the Supreme Surrender is. Now I would like to know from you what the Supreme Sacrifice is.
- AUM — A monthly journal of spiritual philosophy and yoga