skip to content
The Sri Chinmoy Library
About the author
A God-Lover's Earth-Heaven-Life, part 2
First published by
. Published on srichinmoylibrary.com with the permission of Sri Chinmoy. This is the 265th book written by Sri Chinmoy after he came to the West in 1964.
Table of Contents
31. Question: How can I see the Light of my soul?
32. Question: Can Bliss be experienced by man on earth?
33. Question: Does creation continuously renew itself?
Each new day
34. Question: Is physical weariness an indication of lack of aspiration?
35. Question: Why did God curse men with the lower vital?
36. Question: Can God reveal Himself to the human mind?
It steals into my heart
37. Question: Can a crying heart ever displease God?
38. Question: What prevents the soul from manifesting its divinity?
39. Question: Can there be any life without spirit?
40. Question: How can I learn to speak with God?
The only way
41. Question: Can true meditation ever become an escape from reality?
42. Question: Can enthusiasm and ignorance go together?
43. Question: How can I fully receive Guru's divine force?
I came to him
44. Question: What is the relationship between character and spirituality?
45. Question: Can human nature experience divine love?
In the dark and dense night
46. Question: What is the significance of gratitude?
47. Question: Are the "I am" and the "inner being" one and the same?
My younger self and my older self
48. Question: Is patience a cure for anxiety?
49. Question: Is the reasoning mind capable of sincerity?
50. Question: Can there be freedom without discipline?
51. Question: What is the specific purpose of my life here on earth?
52. Question: How can I best manifest the Supreme?
53. Question: What is the key to purity?
54. Question: How can I recapture a child's wonderment?
55. Question: What Is the highest Truth?
56. Question: What can one do when the mind is confused?
57. Question: Why is it so difficult to listen?
58. Question: What is the best way to achieve oneness?
59. Question: What is the difference between being dogmatic and divine about one's principles?
60. Question: Will Self-realisation fulfil my life?
61. Question: How can I best learn from my mistakes?
62. Question: How can life become more real?
63. Question: Is my soul's will the same as God's Will?
64. Question: Is the best way to teach through example?
Editor's introduction to the first edition
31. Question: How can I see the Light of my soul? ›
Report typographical errors
Translations of this page:
This book series can be cited using cite-key
This work is licensed under
Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License