Table of Contents
Part II — Two divine wings: inspiration and aspiration
- Question: Can inspiration be controlled?
- Question: Could you speak on the relationship between inspiration and creation?
- Question: Does the Guru play the role of inspiration or aspiration in the disciple?
- Question: What is aspiration?
- Question: Could you speak more about aspiration?
- Question: Is there aspiration in each part of us: soul, heart, mind, vital and physical?
- Question: How can aspiration transform our body, vital and mind?
- Question: How can we have a free access to the higher worlds?
- Question: How can we increase our need for God?
- Question: What is the relationship between individual aspiration and collective aspiration?
- Question: Does meditating in a group improve our aspiration?
- Question: How can we increase our aspiration and strengthen our meditation?
- Question: What is the relationship between aspiration and acceptance? There seems to be an aspiration which expends all its effort in the direction of rising, but it seems that there is also a time to accept and be still and let the influence of the higher forces come in.
- Question: How can I renew my aspiration?
- Question: Since everything will happen at God's Hour, why bother to aspire?
- Question: How can we maintain continuous aspiration?
- Question: In our Centre a number of people are unhealthy. Is it because they are not aspiring?
- Question: Can you suggest some techniques for increasing one's heart-power?
- Question: Lately I've been conscious of a number of obstructions in my outer life.
Part III — Inner progress and satisfaction-life
- Question: How can I be assured of making good progress if my past was not at all aspiring?
- Question: How can we make the fastest progress?
- Question: How should couples aspire in the spiritual life?
- Question: Guru, I've often wondered how we can be certain in our next incarnation to remember to do whatever it is that you asked us to do before we came?
- Question: What is the best way to meditate so that we can be spiritually strong? And if we become spiritually weak, how can we regain our strength?