Table of Contents
Question and answers
- Question: How can we overcome fear in the spiritual life?
- Question: How can we be conscious of God all the time in our mental work, such as when we are studying?
- Question: If we are in a place or circumstance where we feel our consciousness falling, is there a way we can immediately raise it again?
- Question: When a child asks you, "Who is God?" what is the best answer to give him?
- 59. Question: Is the feeling that the outside world is futile really a form of aspiration?
- Question: If somebody is angry with you, what should your reaction to the person be?
- Sorrow and joy
- Success and failure
Questions and answers
- 63. Question: What is the spiritual significance of the seven notes in the scale: "do", "re", "mi", etc.?
- Question: What should one eat in the spiritual life?
- Question: What is spirituality and meditation? Is spirituality peace?
- Question: What is the Indian view of suicide?
- Question: Is the capacity of the thinking mind a power?
- Question: Is perfection perfect?
- Question: What do you think about outer progress?
- Unreality and reality
- Question: What is the meaning of our life?
- Question: How can we achieve that?
- Question: What does one do during meditation?
- Question: Why do desires exist?
- Question: Why should the past be forgotten?
- Question: Would you call what unites us a religion?
- Question: Is the self-consciousness that we discover the same as God-realisation?
- Question: How can we come up from thought?
- Tree of meditation
- Editor's note to the first edition