Table of Contents
- Question: Is it better to be sincerely sad or falsely happy?
- Question: Where does true happiness lie?
- Question: What is the soul's happiness?
- Question: What is the difference between happiness, joy and bliss?
- Question: How can we feel happiness when we displease you?
- Question: How can we realise that only God's Will can give us happiness?
- Question: When we feel unhappy, is it because we are not listening to our Inner Pilot, or is the Supreme having an experience in us?
- Question: How can we remain happy in the face of obstacles?
- Question: Is it possible to experience happiness on the spiritual plane while you are unhappy on the physical plane?
- Question: Could my own inner joy help the rest of my family, like my husband?
- Question: Is it more effective to pray for peace of mind or for cheerfulness when you are unhappy?
- Question: Often when I first wake up in the morning, I don't feel happy.
- Question: Will outer happiness help our spiritual progress?
- Question: Sometimes when I am happy I want to share my happiness with others and help them be happy. Is this possible?
Heart-power and mind-power
- Question: When is mind-power equal to heart-power?
- Question: Is it better to use heart-power or mind-power?
- Question: Do occult power and spiritual power originate from heart-power or mind-power, or both?
- Question: How can we increase the power of the heart?
- Question: Can you have an experience in the heart without feeling it in the heart?
- Question: If a person who cares for mind-power asks a question about heart-power of a person who cares for heart-power, can the heart-power person satisfy the mind-power person with his answer?
- Question: Will the exclusive use of heart-power alone end wars and interpersonal conflict?
- Question: At the present stage of man's evolution, which prevails: mind-power or heart-power?
Questions and answers
- Question: What is the main contributing factor to your faith, and how is it different from other faiths?
- Question: You call us 'seekers'. What has been lost?
- Question: What are the advantages of surrendering to the personal Master as opposed to surrendering to the Impersonal, to the Spirit itself?
- Question: How do you explain the fall of man?
- Question: Would you comment on the point made in the Bible that if you don't pray to Jesus Christ, you will be damned, and only through Christ can you get salvation?
- Question: How does one recognise a true living Master?
- Question: How can one bring about harmony in his being when there are conflicting movements within?
- Question: Before I became a disciple, I donated my body tissue to a tissue bank, like a hospital where you can donate organs of your body when you die. Should I try to get out of that obligation?
- Question: What can I do if I tend to fall asleep during meditation and other spiritual activities?
- Sri Chinmoy receives a Bicentennial award
- Certificate of participation