Table of Contents
Part II: Questions answered during an informal gathering
- Question: Do people meditate in Heaven and does their consciousness go up and down?
- Question: How long does it take a great Yogi or an Avatar to realise God?
- Question: Will those realised souls ever manifest God?
- Question: Will Christ ever come back and try again? So many people expect his second coming.
- Question: Since you embody their consciousness, doesn't your existence on earth represent a form of their coming back?
- Question: Guru, wasn't that whole idea of the second coming meant to be looked at symbolically and not really as an actual event? In other words, the second coming was the transformation that was to take place within the individual.
- Question: Have any other great spiritual Masters come back in a different form?
- Question: In future incarnations, will we have other spiritual Masters, or will you directly guide us from above?
- Question: How do you make the difference between first class and second class disciples?
- Question: Usually I doubt that the thing I am doing in the outer world is the right thing. What should I do about this?
- Question: Several times I've heard the boy disciples say it is easier for the girls because they can kind of fall in love with you, Guru. Is there any truth in this way of thinking?
- Question: Sometimes when I see my parents, they try to get me to leave your path, and other times they seem very sympathetic. I was just thinking maybe it would be better for me to break every connection I have with my parents. What do you think?
- Question: Is it possible for a Master to give someone a new mind?
- Question: When you said that you take dark forces from the disciples and throw them into the universe, who gets them?
- Question: In the Universal Consciousness do these forces go into another form of life, or will they be transformed?
- Question: Can those forces come back from the Universal Consciousness and affect somebody again?
- Question: If you remove the undivine forces from us, and they just come back because we desire them or are attached to them, how can you remove the desire or attachment?
- Question: If you are consciously aware that you are actually being tortured by the vital or mind, does that mean you are still aspiring or does that mean you've surrendered?
- Question: Does that mean if you forget something you surrender to it?