Table of Contents
Part I — The quintessence of Knowledge-Sun
- Question: How can I be sure that I won't have any regrets at the end of my life?
- Question: Is your ultimate feeling about the disciples one of frustration or satisfaction?
- Question: Most of us have a habitual way of operating no matter how many times you say you are displeased with us. Is it likely that we will change that habit after such a long time and make new progress?
Part II — Questions and answers
- Question: I was wondering about the power your inner beings have.
- Question: What happens to very unaspiring souls that don't want to spend a long time in the soul's world after they die? Can they reincarnate again right away?
- Question: How does the will operate during meditation?
- Question: Is the will that you need to achieve psychic will something different?
- Question: What determines the soul's qualities?
- Question: Is it possible for us to remember our stay in the soul's world?
- Question: Do some individuals take life too seriously?
- Question: How can you tell if a fellow disciple is having a spiritual problem?
- Question: Are the goddesses working particularly at this time in history?
- Question: I'm wondering what it is that makes the years of being a disciple seem sort of like a dream, and the time before that seem more real? Some of the experiences just seem too fantastic to be real; they seem like a dream. And life before being a disciple seems tangible, real.
- Question: Is there any significance as to when your disciples' souls came to earth? When disciples were born, was there any special significance?
- Question: Lately I've been thinking about how to make the inspiration-bird my constant friend, and to be receptive and aware of it all the time.