Table of Contents
Part 1: Dalhousie University
- Question: How should I love God and how can I love Him more?
- Question: How can I achieve humility?
- Question: How important is a Guru?
Part 2: University Of New Brunswick Fredericton
- Question: How can I be more thankful to God?
- Question: What is the difference between prayer and meditation?
- Question: When we pray, should we pray for inner tranquility, or what?
- Question: When I think of the goal of God-realisation, it still seems to be light-years away. I know I will never attain it in this short life.
- Question: How can a seeker give himself to God?
- Question: What is the best technique for a beginner to use in meditation?
Part 3: Laval University
- Question: How can I differentiate between a real inner feeling of God and a thought that comes from my subconscious mind?
- Question: Is there a method I should follow to find the inner Light?
- Question: Do several hours of breathing exercises help our meditation?
- Question: Does God have a special name?
- Question: One time the Christ said, "I and my Father are one," and another time the Christ said, "Our Father who is in Heaven." How can we resolve this apparent contradiction?
- Question: You say that man is God, but I don't feel that about myself.
Part 4: Sir George Williams University
- Question: How is it possible for one human being to really love another human being?
- Question: Are the human in us, the divine in us and the Supreme in us one thing, or are they three things?
- Question: How is it possible to reach the divine and the Supreme?
- Question: How can we remember to keep crying throughout the day, even when we are busy and active?
- Question: If someone attacks you and tries to steal something from you, should you resist?
- Question: And in the same way, if you saw someone striking another person, would you try to stop that person?
- Question: Is it possible to follow the spiritual path and to have a family also?
- Question: When I witness social injustice, what is the best way to respond to it?
- Question: Do you think that meditation is the only way to reach God?
Universite De Sherbrooke
- Question: What is the spiritual conception of responsibility and how does it differ from the human conception?
- Question: Is necessity different from attachment?
- Question: Is there some technique to arrive at the divine consciousness?
- Question: Are the mind and the body two separate entities or are they one?
- Question: Do you think that Western society is really ready to be involved in spirituality?
- Question: When we attain a divine consciousness, is it better to say that the divine consciousness attains us or that we attain it?
Universite De Montreal
- Question: How does one obtain purity?
- Question: What is the relationship between sex and purity?
- Question: If we are all progressing to higher incarnations, why are there still animals on earth?
- Question: Do we need many lifetimes to obtain real illumination.
- Question: Does a Master have to be in the physical body in order to help an aspirant?
- Question: What is Karma Yoga?
- Question: We forget our past lives when we reincarnate and then we have to do the same things all over again. Why is this?
- Question: How can one remain calm in the physical mind when one has so many things to do in so little time?
- Question: Is time really eternal?
- Question: Is it true that a seeker will return to earth in a new body to continue the fight against ignorance that he carried on in his past incarnation?
- Question: Sometimes I feel a sense of insecurity in my heart. Could you please tell me how I can overcome this feeling?
- Question: Why does God need man more than anything else on the physical plane to manifest Himself?
- Question: Does the planet Earth have a special role in the universe?
- Question: How does the oldest son explain his position or relationship with the Father to the youngest son?
- Question: How does the older one dispel his feelings of superiority over the younger ones?
- Question: How can we manifest our spiritual aspiration in our relationships with other people?
- Question: What are the ways of God-realisation?
- Question: What is the difference between the Christian way of realising God and the Indian way?
Part 5: University Of Ottawa
- Question: How can one discover one's mantra?
- Question: If we do not enter the spiritual life when the opportunity comes, are we forever barred from the spiritual life?
- Question: How can I measure my spiritual progress?
- Question: What is wrong with desire?
- Question: Do you have to go through the seven planes of consciousness in order to arrive at ultimate Freedom?
- Question: What is moksha?
- Question: Does the soul have a mind?
- Question: What is the relationship between light and peace?
- Question: How can a seeker learn the mission of his soul?
- Question: Can you please say something about sound and silence?
- Editor's preface to the first edition