Table of Contents
- The inner commitment
- What I need from God
- Meeting with Pope John Paul II
Questions and answers
- Question: How do you receive God's Forgiveness?
- Question: Should we feel that we have God's Blessing in the same way?
- Question: How is it possible to take that first step towards building discipline in your meditation practice?
- Question: When you meditate and you cry for something, should you also make an effort to achieve it, or just let it take place naturally?
Questions and answers on running
- Question: I find that during races my aspiration varies a lot, sometimes going up, sometimes going down. Is there any way that I can maintain my aspiration throughout the whole race?
- Question: Is your incredible progress due to athletic or spiritual capacity?
- Question: What is the best accomplishment one can make while running?
- Question: How soon do you see me running a marathon?
- Question: Why does running make me so happy?
- Question: Which is more important: the running experience or actually winning the race?
- Question: Guru, what time of day is best to run?
- Question: How is the running movement related to America's soul?
- Question: How can we prevent training from becoming tedious and boring?
- Question: How can I become a divine runner filled with gratitude?
- Question: Should we run even when we are extremely tired?
- Question: How does one overcome one's reluctance to run?
- Question: How can running help to remove undivine forces?
- Question: What is a winning attitude?
- Question: How can we benefit spiritually from training for and running marathons?
- Question: How can we find our soul's will in running?
- Without a second
- God has and you are
- This is the day
- God gave you
- What God wants
- A gift from above
- An iota of gratitude
- You never needed it
- I love you, I need you