Table of Contents
- I know not why
- No extravagant hopes
- To brave the sound-life
- The mouth of my wild desires
- My life-flute
- Beyond the sunrise sky
The core of India's light
Questions and answers
- Question: I was playing the piano one day and there appeared a green light, a kind I had never seen before. It was transparent, but yet it had a body. It filled the whole room, this very lucid green. I saw the piece of sheet-music in that colour. What does that green signify?
- Question: About two and a half years ago I had an experience. I lost the consciousness of myself and all I could see was a yellow light with golden rays. After I came back to myself I felt extremely happy and thrilled. But I have always wondered what that light was.
- Question: I would like to know further the meaning of the word 'intuition'.
- Question: What are the devas? Do they follow the evolution of man, and do they help the evolution of man?
- Question: Why is Mother Kali represented with four arms?
- Question: Will you explain the soundless sound?
- Question: But in ordinary speech, the air coming out of our mouth produces a sound without striking anything. Is this not the case with AUM?
- Question: How is the inner sound produced?
- Question: What is the effect, if there is one, when we pronounce the name of the Supreme devotedly, soulfully or forcefully when we are in danger?
- Question: A neighbour of mine swears very loudly, and when he does that, I always say, "God bless you." Is this the right thing to do?
- Question: Is it possible to actually curse God, or is the action of this person just a cry of the soul?