Table of Contents
Questions and answers
- Question: I need aspiration. How can I get it?
- Question: What is the best way to keep extraneous thoughts out of your mind when you are trying to meditate?
- Question: Would it be best for me to take the Kriya yoga classes that have been offered to me by the woman whose picture I showed you? Is that in my best interest?
- Question: Sri Chinmoy, why is it that I feel more divinity in a flower than in a piece of wood? Isn't divinity in everything?
- Question: What is the difference between concentration, meditation and contemplation?
- Question: In concentration, we must concentrate on something small and in meditation we must concentrate on something large?
- Question: Is evil simply the absence of God's Presence, or is it an actual force?
- Question: Can you speak about the doubting mind? Is it something we have to crucify?
- Question: What is the difference between aspiration and desire?
- Question: How can we be more attached to pleasing God?
- Question: I'm trying to have faith in all that you are saying. But if it is true, why don't I feel these things inside me? Why don't I feel light and peace inside?