Table of Contents
- Question: When we do something good and divine, does God shorten the time we have to wait before His choice Hour dawns for our realisation?
- Question: When am I God's eternal child?
- Question: How can we show more gratitude to God?
- Question: Does God love me more as an angel or as a human being?
- Question: When did God first start to reveal Himself outwardly to human beings?
- Question: When does God smile?
- If you are forced to fight an enemy and you kill somebody, do you get any bad karma?
- Question: How can I be aware of God at every moment?
- Question: How do people realise God?
- Question: If there is something bad in store for you in your fate, and you do something good, will that change your fate?
- Question: Many yogis realise God on mountains or at the foot of mountains. Are mountains very close to God in any way?
- Question: How can I love God and satisfy God in His own Way?
- Question: Why is it that our mind is always there to fight what God is trying to give us?
- Question: How can we feel free at every moment to enter into God's Heart-Garden?
- Question: Is everything pre-planned by God?
Part 2: Children's Answers To Questions Asked By Sri Chinmoy
- Sri Chinmoy: If I were going to give either a rose or a mango as prasad, and you had to make the choice, tell me which one you would choose, and tell the reason.
- Question: What is nectar?
- Sri Chinmoy: If God tells you He is ready to have you either as His friend or as His slave, what would you prefer? Do you want to be God's eternal friend or to be God's eternal slave? Why?
- Sri Chinmoy: If you did something wrong, would you ask for God's Compassion or God's Justice, and why?
- Editor's introduction to the first edition