Table of Contents
- Question: How can I conquer fear in my mind and in my heart?
- Question: Sometimes I am fearful when I feel my heart palpitating during meditation.
- Question: I become afraid when I have to meditate or perform in front of other people.
- Question: Why do I sometimes become afraid after I've had a good meditation?
- Question: How should one deal with anger?
- Question: When I am meditating and I am tired, I feel sick and angry. This experience is quite new to me. What am I doing wrong?
- Question: Is becoming angry with other disciples the same as becoming angry with you?
- Question: Guru, if a spiritual person gets angry, does that anger have more power than the anger of an ordinary person?
- Humility and unworthiness
- Question: Guru, sometimes I feel like a stone, as if I have no aspiration at all.
- Question: What is pride?
- Question: I really want to cultivate more humility in my life. But no matter how hard I try, I keep forgetting to be humble. My pride and my critical nature always come forward.
- Question: Guru, what is the best way to conquer physical self-pity?
Ego and self-complacency
- Question: Guru, how can I silence my ego?
- Question: Guru, whenever I do something well, my ego always tries to claim it and whenever something is not going well I find it very difficult, almost impossible, to offer that to you.
- Question: How can you recognise self-complacency and get rid of it?
- Question: How can we conquer self-deception?
The attack of hostile forces
- Question: I sometimes feel that negative forces are occupying me. They're not part of me, but they seem to be located on the left side of my body.
- Question: Can you destroy hostile forces if an individual has accepted them?
- Question: Why am I sometimes attacked by feelings of aggression?
- Question: How can we keep impure and undivine thoughts from entering into us?
- Question: If I am trying to stay in the heart and a particular undivine force enters into me, does the love that I feel in my heart overpower that undivine force?
- Question: Why don't impure forces leave us?
- Question: Do disciples suffer when they get undivine forces from other disciples?
- Question: In what manner must we fight the animal qualities we have inside ourselves?
- Question: Guru, you ask us to feel oneness with others, but how can we feel oneness with others and at the same time not be affected by their negative qualities?
- Question: Why do we love ignorance even though it hurts us?
- Question: From the spiritual point of view, what is the difference between stupidity and ignorance?
- Question: What is desire?
- Question: When we have desires, should we sometimes yield to them so we will see that they don't fulfil us and thus overcome them in this way?
- Question: How can we conquer laziness and be more active, especially in the morning?
- Question: Is frustration an undivine force?