Table of Contents
Part I — Discourses
Part II — Questions and answers
- Question: I would like to know the difference between material selfless service and spiritual selfless service.
- Question: When will I be conscious of the guidance of the Supreme in all the acts of my life?
- Question: What attitude should we take towards religions other than our own?
- Question: In my day-to-day life I meet with people in different circumstances. With these people I have to use tolerance. And when I have to call on tolerance, I suffer afterwards, because I feel that I should see that person in the same light as I see you. But I do not have that capacity. Is this pride or ego?
- Question: Why was a man like Judas permitted to play the role of traitor to the Master?
- Question: Why has technology progressed so much in the past fifty years?
- Question: When God is in His personal aspect, does His Consciousness go up and down? Does He ever get in a low consciousness?
- Question: Last night you said that we would realise God before your chair would. Does it really matter, since we are dealing with Eternity and Immortality anyway, whether we are first or the chair is?
- Question: What should we do if we are meditating and we know we are not receptive, just sort of sitting there, and we don't have the capacity to be receptive at that moment?
- Question: Does water really have consciousness, or does it just represent consciousness?
- Question: Does any change take place in your body when the divine forces enter the physical?
- Question: Sometimes after I have a very high meditation at the Centre or in a meditation hall, I have so much energy that I really want to run around. I don't want to stay in the hall.
- Question: Is there a natural rate of progress a seeker makes on his own?
- Question: Do spiritual Masters come into the world already realised?