Table of Contents
- Question: What causes suffering?
- Question: Why did God need this suffering? Why did God make it so that He would suffer in man's suffering?
- Question: What should be the course and what is the merit of sex in human development?
- Question: What words of advice do you have for a person who is trying to keep ego and pride in their proper places? In other words, how can one develop humility and wipe out the ego?
- Question: Could you comment on the different methods of attaining liberation corresponding to the different ages?
- Question: My cousin and I have meditated a couple of times, or at least we have just looked into each other's eyes, and we see different faces, and the hair changes and everything. I wondered whether these changes are real?
- Question: Does it help to know what kind of animal you were, if you were a good animal like a bird or a reindeer?
- Question: Are you always aware of what your disciples are doing?
- Question: How can we avoid making mistakes in our meditation?
- Question: Can you tell us something about the predominant qualities of America?
- Question: Can you speak about the connection between the great spiritual Masters?
- Question: Do you feel that there is really any significant spiritual progress taking place in the world right now?
- Question: What is the difference between a God-realised Master who doesn't want disciples but wants to stay where he is, and someone like you, who wants disciples?
- Question: Guru, in one of your plays there was a king who was jealous of a spiritual Master. So he went and realised God, and after he realised God, he was still jealous. How is that possible?
- Question: I don't know why my mother objects so strongly to my coming to you.
- Question: Guru, what is the purpose of telling you things outwardly? I mean, what do you actually need to know from us outwardly?
- Question: Sometimes I can hold my concentration, and other times my eyes close and then I wake up because I'm losing my balance. What can help us have more control?
- Question: What can I think of to help me cry only for the Supreme? Quite often desire for other things will obscure my inner aspiration. What can I think of that can strengthen my inner aspiration?
- Question: If we could look back at all our lives on earth, we would find that many really significant events took place. Do significant things also happen in between lifetimes, or is it just like sleep?
- Question: You always say that we are in your golden boat. Is there really a golden boat on some other plane?
- Question: Guru, what is the difference between revelation and manifestation?
- Question: Guru, one thing I've wondered about for a long time is the high population in the world now and the pollution. Is there something that these problems are going to teach mankind?
- Question: Guru, would you tell which are God's three most helpful angels?
- Question: What does a miracle teach?
- Question: I have already seen a Master and he told me to be happy. So can I still follow you?
- Question: I believe that Jesus Christ is the answer in my life, but I wonder how to look at you.
- Question: Why do you need a picture to make the decision about accepting a disciple?
- Question: Can you see a person's past from the photograph?
- Question: What do you look for in the applicant?
- Question: Are there cases where you may not accept the person at one time and you may accept him later?