skip to content
The Sri Chinmoy Library
About the author
A God-Lover's Earth-Heaven-Life, part 3
First published by
. Published on srichinmoylibrary.com with the permission of Sri Chinmoy. This is the 266th book written by Sri Chinmoy after he came to the West in 1964.
Table of Contents
65. Question: Can pleasure ever be pure?
66. Question: Can one completely surrender to God and still be responsible to worldly needs and demands?
67. Question: How can man's suffering be transformed into joy?
68. Question: Does it ever help to complain?
69. Question: What is the highest knowledge?
70. Question: How can I enter into the Garden of Love-Light?
71. Question: What does Guru mean when he says, "Go deep within"?
72. Question: Is having faith the perfect answer to all questions?
73. Question: Can the soul also experience ignorance?
74. Question: Is desirelessness essential for self-illumination?
75. Question: What is the essence of man?
76. Question: What is the soul's secret?
77. Question: How can I be more creative?
78. Question: What is the essential quality which a seeker would need in order to enter into this path?
79. Question: What is the best cure for human frustration?
80. Question: Is it possible for a disciple to learn from a more advanced seeker?
81. Question: How can I hear the voice of silence?
82. Question: How can I learn to swim in the ocean of light?
83. Question: Which is the greatest: purity, love or oneness?
84. Question: Is there a connection between the third eye and intuition?
85. Question: How can the Supreme become more real to me?
86. Question: When is a smile most effective?
87. Question: Is the word 'failure' in God's dictionary?
88. Question: Can outer failure be turned into inner success?
89. Question: Can generosity ever be a spiritual fault?
90. Question: Is there anything more beautiful than true humility?
91. Question: How can I become more compassionate?
92. Question: How can I experience God's Essence?
93. Question: What are the limitations of the mind?
94. Question: What is the best way to be an eternal beginner?
95. Question: How can I find joy and smile in moments of discouragement?
96. Question: What is a sincere question?
97. Question: How can I repay Guru for his eternal gifts?
98. Question: Does God ever smile?
99. Question: What is divine music?
100. Question: How can I hear the soundless sound?
Editor's introduction to the first edition
65. Question: Can pleasure ever be pure? ›
Report typographical errors
Translations of this page:
This book series can be cited using cite-key
This work is licensed under
Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License