Table of Contents
Questions and answers
- Question: Why is God so subtle?
- Question: If God the Creator is manifest in all His Creation, throughout illusion, throughout enlightenment, throughout attachment and non-attachment, why do we say that God is good?
- Question: There is a lot of sickness and sadness in the world. What is the best way to seek spiritual healing?
- Question: How does one find one's right Guru?
- Question: How can one bring forth gratitude through oneself?
- Question: When I meditate upon the sensation "I am," will this bring realisation?
- Question: We quite often find that our level of communication with most people can be in many ways inhibited. In your position, your experiences have probably given you the chance to relate to people on a very important level in this world. Could you share with us those experiences, and how they grow? What level of communication has been found most rewarding regarding the world situation and the personalities situation?
- Question: Why is it that in all the world there are only a few spiritual seekers? And why is it that only perhaps a few of those will ever see God?
- Question: How do we know what God wants us to manifest, and how can we obtain these qualities or things?
- Question: During meditation and prayer some people concentrate on certain objects on the shrine, like photographs or some other things. Is it wise for them to cling to these objects or is it wiser for them to meditate on something that has no form, that they cannot see?
- Question: Eventually, when we realise God, will all these things drop off?
- What I want
- I was late
- Be ready
- Whom else?
- What else can I do?
- Master sweet
- I have seen
- Lord, how then can you be sad?
- Don't give up
Interview for the Ted Bonnet show
- Question: What approach to God do the followers of your religion take?
- Question: What benefit do you derive from meditation?
- Question: How can a person learn to meditate?
- Question: If someone does not want to study spiritual books and does not want to go to a spiritual Master, then what should he do?
- Question: Will it be easier to meditate if one knows how to concentrate first?
- Question: Do we really need a spiritual teacher?
- Question: How many disciples do you have?
- Question: I was told you will be going to Australia next month. Why are you going there?
- Question: Do you give spiritual talks often?
- Imagination, inspiration, aspiration and realisation