Table of Contents
- The First Estate: Religion in Review
- The seeker's mind
- I shall worship you only with my left hand
The Goal is won
- The bridge
- Three defects
- Just wait and see
- Your life-book
- Be careful!
- Dire contradiction
The Core of India's Light
Questions and answers
- Question: At home, how can we tell when we have meditated long enough?
- Question: Is surrendering to the will of other disciples a good practice for learning to surrender to God's Will?
- Question: When meditating, I feel that there are two parts of me meditating. The left side seems to do extremely well, but the right needs much more concentration. Why is this so?
- Question: When I am working for you and assuming a position of responsibility, how can I avoid problems from myself, my own negative qualities, or from other people?
- Question: What is the significance of feeling the Master's feet inside one's heart?
- Question: Could you explain what you mean when you say that the physical sheath is made of earth, air, fire, water and ether?
- Question: Guru, can you tell us, please, how to make the vital absolutely sincere, and how to transform the mind?
- Question: What is the light that you sometimes let me see right in front of your mouth when you smile?
- Question: I often see your mouth moving when I meditate with you. Sometimes it seems to be moving quickly, sometimes slowly. Are you talking to someone?
- Question: Is there a dividing line between being unfriendly and not letting our consciousness be lowered by someone?
- Question: What are the most important qualities needed for spiritual maturity?
- Question: If I am in a grumpy, cross or morose mood, how can I become cheerful right away?
- Question: How can we find joy in strict discipline?