Table of Contents
United Nations: Peace Room — Questions on Peace, 4 March 1975, 11:30 a.m.
- Question: Is there any particular colour that is best for invoking peace?
- Question: What role does peace play in our evolution?
- Question: If you feel nervous or upset, how can you bring down peace?
- Question: How important is peace in transforming our human nature?
- Question: How can I bring peace into my office work?
- Question: If undivine thoughts come while I am meditating, should I invoke peace or try to fight them off?
- Question: How can I tell whether or not I am just imagining peace in my life?
- Question: Which chakra should one concentrate on for peace?
- Question: I thought that the crown centre was connected with delight.
- Question: How can I have speed and peace together?
- Question: What is the mother's responsibility towards her children if they are not peaceful?
- Question: How can I feel peace while taking shorthand during one of your meetings?
1 April 1975, 11:30 a.m.
- My body tells you
- Scolding is not a healthy experience
- Scolding does no good
- My heart tells you to scold me
- 8 April 1975, 11:30 a.m.
- Flag flies over U.S. Capitol in honour of Sri Chinmoy
- Turiyananda Sangit
- Sri Chinmoy conducts public meditation, 12 April 1975
- Sri Chinmoy celebrates fifth anniversary at U.N.
Harvard questions and answers
- Question: How can one have more faith or stronger faith?
- Question: First of all I thank you. I have been very struck by your beautiful poems, your stories, your great creative gift to do so much and your paintings. Do you have something to say about that great capacity to produce beautiful things through imagination that relates to spiritual knowledge?
- Question: How is it that you refer to God as 'He'?"
- Question: How can one find a balance of desires so as not to deny them and push them away but neither to be overpowered and ruled by them?
- Question: What challenge is offered to the seeker by the world of suffering and the suffering of other people?
- Letter to Brihaspati
- A letter to the artist
- Summary of events
- Sri Chinmoy's European tour, 1975