Table of Contents
- Question: Guru, could you please tell me what is standing in the way of my reaching my goal?
- Question: In the outer life, when you have a goal, you can imagine it. But in the inner life, sometimes it is hard to imagine what the goal is. Sometimes I look at you and say that you are my goal, but then I see that you have all kinds of problems and physical suffering.
- Question: After we have been on the path for many years, all the things that we have to do for our spiritual progress start to become just routine. How can we regain the same intensity that we had when we were new disciples and we thought that we could reach the goal very quickly?
- Question: What kind of smile does God give when we ask Him for instant God-realisation?
- Question: Could you say something about the ancient people in India called the Dravidians?
- Question: Is there any good quality in gossip?
- Question: Your physical mother in this incarnation comes to see you quite often from the soul's world. Do your mothers from other incarnations ever come to you?
- Question: Has she always been your mother, or has she been related to you in other ways?
- Question: Could you speak about ways to cultivate intensity when you want to conquer obstacles to reach a goal?
- Question: When we are giving meditation classes, how can we make it clear to new seekers why there is no mixing of boys and girls on a true spiritual path?
- Question: Sometimes if I have a wrong feeling, I have trouble offering it to you. I sometimes keep things inside instead of offering them to you.
- Question: Sometimes when I am trying to approach important people, there is a wall of resistance. Is there anything we can do inwardly to remove these obstacles?
- Question: If we are the object of gossip, how can we not be affected and remain in a high consciousness?
- Question: After we pray and offer it to you, is there anything we can do on the outer plane to create more harmony in a situation where we are in charge of something when there has been gossip or criticism?
- Question: It seems that as life goes on, responsibilities multiply. Is there a point where a job, a house and all the other things become a burden on our aspiration?
- Question: I wanted to see beauty in myself because that is what my soul's name is. I felt like my soul told me, "If you want to see me, then you have to see beauty and goodness in other people." Is that a legitimate experience of my soul?
- Question: Before I do anything, I always weigh the pros and cons. Is this a bad habit?