Table of Contents
- Question: What is the most important thing in the spiritual life?
- Question: How do we know that we are nearing our goal of liberation?
- Question: When people are gossiping about a negative quality in another person, can this gossip increase the strength of that quality?
- Question: What can we do about pride?
- Question: How can I fight comfort in the lower consciousness?
- Seeing and feeling
- Realising the Master's status
- Expediting God's Hour
- An April 13th message to disciples
- Question: If I pray for my father, will this benefit his soul's evolution despite the fact that he does not lead a spiritual life?
- Question: What happens to geniuses like Bach or Shakespeare after they die?
- Question: Is there any question you cannot answer?
- Question: Why is it that some religions do not mention reincarnation?
- Question: Does the vibration of the city reflect the aspiration of its inhabitants?
- Question: Are there delicate and beautiful worlds of the psychic imagination that the artist should try to seek access to for inspiration?
- Question: When I do my daily activities, I do not feel concerned about them. Is this the right attitude?
- Question: When you perform meditation and concentration, if you can't break through the electromagnetic field around you, it will cause a certain amount of frustration, since you are not able to express what is inside you.
- Question: How do we know who is our real teacher?
- Question: Is there such a thing as false light?
- Question: Is God wholly good, or is He both good and evil?
- Question: Can you please explain what shakti is and its role in Creation?
- Question: Does each soul have a task and, if so, how is it known?
- Question: What is the difference between intelligence and consciousness?
- Question: When you come into the dream of somebody who is not yet your disciple, what does it mean?