Table of Contents
- Question: How can one bring harmony into one's inner being when there is conflict in one's life?
- Question: What is the best cure for our human frustration?
- Question: Could you speak on accepting guidance from highly advanced beings who are not on earth, but possibly in some other dimension?
- Question: How can one be certain of following God's Will?
- Interviewer: I would like to ask if you feel only spiritual joy is genuine in this life? Do you deny the existence of physical joy?
- Interviewer: Joy both physical and spiritual very often emanates from an appreciation of beauty. Now, how are we to recognise beauty and the validity of beauty? John Keats wrote that "Beauty is truth, truth beauty; — that is all ye know on earth, and all ye need to know."
- Interviewer: Can we turn now to the subject of music? Do you see music as something related to spirituality?
- Interviewer: Reading about your background, I see you entered a place called an ashram. Can you tell me something of your experience there?
- Interviewer: In this sense, is some kind of punishment of the body necessary? You know, in the rigorous observance of a fitness regime?
- Interviewer: What were your particular interests in the sporting life there?
- Question: How can one know God when he is carrying on his day-to-day earthly responsibilities?
- Question: I experience shame, fear and guilt. How can I overcome this?
- Question: Could you speak about patience?
- Question: What is the best way to control emotions?
- Question: Guru, how can I learn to speak to the Supreme during the day all the time?
- Question: What role does music play in religion?
- Question: I am an artist and I was wondering if there is any way to use my painting or music to inspire my consciousness.
- Question: Whenever I have to perform, I become nervous and I end up performing badly. Is there anything I can do about this?
- Question: What is the difference between spiritualism and spirituality?
- Question: What is Christian spirituality?
- Question: What is the difference between a spiritual group and a religious group?
- Question: Is it possible to distinguish between Jesus the man and what is referred to as the "Christ-Consciousness"?
- Question: How does a spiritually illumined being illumine evil?
- Question: Prayer and meditation are the same thing?
- Question: How can I quiet the mind?
- Question: How can a seeker clear the confusion and know which path is the correct path for him?
- Question: My own spiritual background has taken me into different paths of meditation: Buddhism, Zen and other forms. I feel myself centred in all these particular areas, but am I really splitting myself by consciously practising more than one type of meditation?
- Question: The Bhagavad-Gita talks about purification. How can I be purified?
- Editor's preface to the first edition