Table of Contents
- Tributes to Nag Mahashay
- The first meeting with Sri Ramakrishna
- Performing service for the Master
- Married not once, but twice
- Sri Ramakrishna's compassionate reply
- Maintaining the loftiest height
- The kind-hearted homeopath
- The foolish, quack homeopath
- The Master's suffering
- The Master's impossible request
- Fanatical devotion or true devotion?
- The Hunger strike
- Do not criticise the Master
- The Devotion-magnet
- The examination
- Thakur is calling
Part II — Questions and answers
- Question: If Nag Mahashay was so devoted, why did he not realise God?
- Question: Does Mother Earth become proud when someone realises God?
- Question: Is it possible to have inner devotion without being outwardly crazy, or do the two always have to go together?
- Question: Can you speak about the ego in connection with Nag Mahashay and Swami Vivekananda?