Table of Contents
- Question: How can we see life itself as art?
- Question: With each new day, how can I have the feeling of transcendence, especially in meditation?
- Question: When our team was mountain climbing recently, we had quite a few conflicts of personality among the different members.
- Question: Do you have any special message for people over forty?
- Question: If one is short, is it to make him humble?
- Question: Tonight you gave an aphorism encouraging us to practise 'ancient disciplines'. Could you please elaborate on that?
- Question: You once said that there is a new consciousness growing in Austria. What is it?
- Question: Is there any special significance to the town one is born in?
- Question: There is a saying that the squeaky wheel gets the grease. Is that true in the spiritual life?
- Question: If we are aspiring to do something like swim the English Channel or run 1,000 miles, how can we know if it is your will or just a desire on our part?
- Question: I have a hard time finding joy in running. Do you think if I play tennis it will help my running?
- Question: How can I get more joy in running so that I can continue running?
- Question: I want to have higher experiences in my meditation.
- Question: What do you, as a spiritual Master, feel when you see that someone is so close to making complete surrender but one little insect is holding that person back?
- Question: If it is something coming from outside, what can we do about it?
- Question: The problem is, when we have a weakness — say insecurity or anger or jealousy —- and we are experiencing it, to us, at that moment, it is our reality, it is part of us. To step outside that feeling and say, "This is something I can challenge," is so difficult.
- Question: Could you please speak about bad habits?
- Question: I would like to know about inner progress and how to be aware of inner progress.
- Question: If we are running a race in New York and a great runner is running a world record on the other side of the world, does our aspiration or intensity help that other runner?
- Question: Is there a proper way to start any project?
- Question: If we are inspired to do something, how do we know that it is divine inspiration and not ego that is prompting us?
- Question: I have been suffering so much physically and I am wondering if God is giving me this experience for a reason?
- Question: Is it God's Grace that is responsible for all our action?
- Question: I was wondering if you have seen the new brochure about our restaurant?
- Question: How does God choose which human beings He is going to illumine?
- Question: Did you choose us to become your disciples?
- Question: I am always so disappointed when promising seekers leave our path.
- Question: What is the spiritual way to approach our job?
- Question: All your musical instruments belong to you, but when you travel, you perform on the piano or organ that belongs to that particular concert hall or establishment. Does the consciousness of all the people who have played those instruments in any way affect you?
- Question: Recently sports writers have been talking about a feeling in all kinds of athletes where everything slows down. What is it all about?