Table of Contents
Part I — Faith and expectation
- Faith and expectation
- Question: Guru, when you say we cherish doubts and other undivine things, what do you mean by 'cherish'?
- Question: Guru, where do these undivine thoughts come from?
- Question: Guru, when I have these kinds of undivine thoughts, I identify with them and I think they are really me. I think how terrible I am and that you don't love me.
- Question: Guru, how can we stop unconsciously cherishing undivine thoughts?
- Question: How can you tell the vibration of a place?
- Question: Can you suggest some techniques for increasing one's heart-power?
- Question: Guru, when you are not around, how can we maintain a very strong and intense aspiration?
- Question: How do we know if we are growing spiritually or falling backwards?
- Question: How can we maintain a good standard consistently, instead of going up and down?
- Question: Guru, I've been your disciple for a very short time, and during that time I've tried to lead a very spiritual life. But I've found that the undivine forces are much stronger that I ever imagined they were. How can I overcome them?
Part II — Temptation-world and illumination-world
- Temptation-world and illumination-world
- Question: What does it mean when we say that we have destroyed the lower vital?
- Question: How can we have purity bloom within us?
- Question: When I go to sleep I think I enter into death-consciousness.
Part III — The positive approach
Questions and answers
- Question: What can I do to please you in your own way?
- Question: How can we know if we are really pleasing you or not?
- Question: How should we feel when you tell us that we aren't pleasing you?