Table of Contents
Part I — Hostile forces
- Question: Why have some of America's greatest and most spiritual leaders been killed by hostile forces?
- Question: How can we get rid of wrong forces, other than by just trying to do the right thing?
- Question: Do lower forces come to the fore to be purified or is it just because I am unconscious?
- Question: How can one be constantly surrendered and at the same time deal with hostile forces?
- Question: What are asuras?
- Question: What exactly is a demon?
- Question: Does the Supreme send hostile forces to us to give us experiences and to test us?
- Question: The other day I saw you and it looked like many forces were attacking you.
- Question: What do you mean when you say that something touched the physical?
- Question: Does this mean that everybody will have to fight until the end of this year , and then achieve perfection or destruction, or does it mean that people will be getting more and more perfect so that they won't be bothered by destruction?
- Question: Guru, could you talk about what kinds of forces enter the body, how they enter, where they come from and also how we can get rid of these forces?
- Question: How do the hostile forces enter us? How do we open ourselves to them?
- Question: How can we keep our door closed to hostile forces?
Part II — Fear of the inner life
- Question: What is the best way to bring my consciousness to a stage where there is no fear?
- Question: One time Houdini posed as a medium and said a boy who was always riding a bicycle would break his leg. The boy did and Houdini stopped posing as a medium.
- Question: Can you help me overcome my physical fear?
- Question: Why do I sometimes want to run away from the spiritual life?
- Question: Why does fear come into existence?
- Question: How can I stop worrying about what people think of me and start being myself?
- Question: I feel I should open my heart and not worry at all. Is this right for me?
Part III — Aggression and possession
- Question: Could you speak about possessiveness?
- Question: How do you deal with violence and physical aggression?
- Question: If we disavow aggressiveness, must we also disavow the normal way of life?
Part IV — Transformation of the ego
- Question: Sometimes I find a barrier between myself and other people whom I don't know. I expect something from them, but I feel I am unable to give from myself to them. What should I expect from other people?
- Question: On the physical plane is it better to have ego and do everything wrong than to be lazy and sleep for eighteen hours a day?
- Question: Do you have to do away with your ego in order to aspire?
- Question: How can we force our ego to surrender?
- Question: Is spiritual responsibility based on ego?
Part V — Insincerity
- Question: What should I do to transform my insincerity into aspiration?
- Question: How can we have inner sincerity and outer dedication?
- Question: Is there a lesson to be learned when someone deceives us?
- Question: How can I become more of a divine warrior?
- Question: Why do people seem so confident and self-assured?