Table of Contents
- Question: How can we enjoy the company of angels?
- Question: It seems that angels come to be of some kind of service. But why do fairies associate with people?
- Question: Are angels very large?
- Question: Are angels or fairies more successful with human beings?
- Question: Would angels take incarnation or are they very happy the way they are?
- Question: Do those people who were angels find it difficult to follow the spiritual life?
- Question: Are angels weak when they come and take human incarnation?
- Question: Do fairies do good things?
- Question: Do angels belong to any particular religion or can they come to anybody?
- Question: Do angels all have wings, and do they all look the same? Or is one more beautiful and another one not so beautiful?
- Question: How can we become like the angels?
- Question: You said that fairies most of the time wear white clothes and angels wear very bright clothes. Usually when they show them on television and in books, it is just the opposite. Angels are always white and fairies are in different colours.
- Question: In terms of spiritual stature, where would an angel be as compared to a saint or a deity?
- Question: Does each person actually have his own guardian angel or does one angel serve many people?
- Question: Do angels make progress and change?
- Question: If somebody who has died wants to help someone who is still alive, can they take the form of an angel and watch over that person?
- Question: They come because they are invoked?
- Question: Can angels sometimes materialise on the outer plane where we can see them?
- Question: Sometimes people do see angels. Is that because of their intuition?
- Question: What is the music of angels like? Do they sing and play instruments?
- Question: Do they also sing?
- Question: How do angels communicate with each other?
- Question: Is there a particular plane where angels reside?
- Question: What is the difference between the cosmic gods and goddesses and angels?
- Question: I had a dream where I saw fairies who were like little babies — all different sizes — running away. In another dream, a fairy was making a very silly noise and it made me wake up laughing.
- Question: As we have an angel to watch over us, is there also an evil force that watches over us?
- Question: If somebody has left the spiritual life, is it because the hostile forces grew much stronger than the positive forces?
- Question: Do angels and fairies co-operate?
- Question: Are angels influenced by their environment?
- Question: Sometimes people become fascinated with fairies and angels. If you are attracted to something in the inner world like this, should you concentrate on it?
- Question: How do you invoke angels if you want to see them more?
- Question: Are there different angels connected with animals as opposed to human beings?
- Question: Do angels ever fight directly with the hostile forces or do they just help people?
- Question: Can someone have more than one angel that really loves them?
- Question: After someone becomes your disciple, does their guardian angel leave, or does he establish a relationship with you, or does he just say, "You do not need me any more"?
- Question: That is why I was asking. It seems unnecessary to keep angels once we have come to you. So they can go and help somebody else.
- Question: Do all angels get along with each other?
- Question: Are there certain countries where angels play a more significant role?
- Question: Is there any leader today who was previously an angel?
- Question: Why did God send an angel as His representative to tell Mary that she would give birth to Christ?
- Question: Are the wings of angels decorative or do they actually use them to fly?
- Question: In the inner world, are the fairies made out of something a little more coarse than the angels?
- Question: Throughout history people have thought they saw the Virgin Mary. Was it angels they saw and not the Virgin Mary?
- Question: In order to exist, do angels eat food?
- Question: How often do the angels meet with the Supreme?
- Question: Is there a leader of all the angels?
- Question: Are angels subject to suffering and death or do they live eternally?
- Question: Do angels have souls?
- Question: How can we erase the past?
- Question: Is there a particular quality that your Puerto Rican disciples need to develop?
- Question: How can the Puerto Rican disciples please you?