Table of Contents
Part I — Spiritual power, occult power and will power
- Spiritual power, occult power and will power
- Question: Can you speak about your spiritual teachings?
- Question: How can we acquire spiritual intensity?
- Question: What is your view of theosophy and spiritualism?
- Question: There are many gods and goddesses in mythology. Are there different beings in different cultures, or are they the same beings with different names?
- Question: How can you become aware of the soul?
- Question: Do we lose all our progress when we die and then do we have to start from the beginning in our next incarnation?
- Question: How can we learn to hear the inner music?
Part II — Heaven-Vision and earth-reality
- Heaven-Vision and earth-reality
- Question: Does suffering increase one's inner hunger?
- Question: Isn't spirituality a way of escaping from our problems or difficulties?
- Question: If one wishes to become a good person, is that a form of aspiration?
- Question: Is Peace God?
- Question: Can you speak of the personality of God?
- Question: Could you speak about Jesus Christ?
- Question: What is the first step in pursuing peace of mind?
- Question: Is there any difference between the awareness of infinity and infinite awareness?
- Question: I often get into arguments with people. They say I shouldn't meditate and I say they should aspire more.
- Question: Is there a difference between concentration and meditation?
Part III — Two God-instruments
- Two God-instruments
- Question: How do you meditate?
- Question: Is meditation a dialogue between the mind of man and God?
- Question: I am curious about your enlightenment. How and when did it come about?
- Question: When did you start meditating?
- Question: What were you doing just now when you looked at me?
- Question: How can you tell that you are not just fooling yourself when you follow a spiritual life? How do you know if you are really making progress?
- Question: Can anyone attain this infinite Light?
- Question: When you bring down certain qualities such as Peace, Light, Bliss and Power, do you bring down certain measured amounts or do you just bring down until we stop receiving?
- Question: What if a disciple loses desire?
- Question: If one completely loses all sense of desire, can you say that one would still have aspiration?
- Question: Sometimes when I meditate, everything is very sharp and clear and works well. And other times when I meditate, everything is very calm, but I get into it so much that I start to space out and I can't function. It takes me a day to come down.
- Editor's preface to the first edition