Table of Contents
Part I — The inner journey
- Question: Why is it easier to approach God through a Guru?
- Question: In this incarnation I have accepted you as my Guru. Will I have you as my Guru in my next incarnation?
- Question: Do you agree with other spiritual Masters about the purpose of life?
- Question: Can your teachings be received by any person, or are there any qualifications that one must have?
- Question: Can you tell when someone is ready to receive the highest instruction from you?
- Question: Would you be willing to give instruction to those who are interested in your path?
- Question: Do the bad forces leave seekers immediately when they accept your path?
- Question: Could a person who is spiritually developed be a witch?
- Question: Since I came to your path, without asking for anything, all kinds of things have been flowing in. Is that normal?
- Question: I don't understand your relationship with God and with your disciples.
- Question: Guru, when can I get my spiritual name?
Part II — Devotion to the Master
- Question: How can I serve the Supreme in you more consciously?
- Question: How can I best please you, Guru?
- Question: Guru, if a disciple of yours has love and devotion for you but is in a bad consciousness, if you see him, do you see right through his bad consciousness to his love and devotion? That is, if he is feeling love and devotion and one hour later you see him, but he is in a low consciousness, do you see his good qualities too?
- Question: How can we become more surrendered to you, Guru?
- Question: How can we love you but not make demands on you?
- Question: How can I know whether I am doing my will or your will?
- Question: What exercises would you recommend to me so that I can remember your presence during your physical absence?
- Question: It seems that the Supreme loves you more than He loves Himself.
- Question: How can I realise your spiritual height?
Part III — Meditation and the Master's presence
- Question: Why do you ask your disciples to meditate on your picture?
- Question: Should we look at you with our hands folded while we meditate?
- Question: Sometimes when you look around at us during meditation, when you start coming close to looking at me, I become frightened, and I don't know why.
- Question: When I first became a disciple it was a joy to meditate and follow the path. More recently I feel that I don't have that joy, so I don't meditate regularly.
- Question: Guru, should we meditate while driving?
Part IV — Sri Chinmoy: a personal glimpse
- Question: What is your personal definition of God?
- Question: Is there a specific form of the Supreme that you like best?
- Question: Do you also take different forms?
- Question: Guru, why is it that during interviews you sound formal, and when you talk to us you sound informal?
- Question: How long did it take you to climb the spiritual ladder?
- Question: How much does your outer life reflect your inner life?
- Question: When you say " Aum," do you contact the Infinite?
- Question: In your book on astrology you talk about fighting with vital beings. In one place you talk about seven beings coming and attacking you, fighting with you. How do you actually fight with these beings?
- Question: Will you ever write your autobiography?