Table of Contents
Part I — Miracles, emanations and dreams
- Miracles, emanations and dreams
- Question: Once I thought I saw you in another form. All of a sudden I looked up and saw a man looking at me. He was a black man and he seemed a little bit drunk and was dressed very disreputably. I looked and looked into his eyes, but I saw only you. I smiled because I knew it was you but the person kept pretending he wasn't you. He wouldn't tell me who he was. So I finally gave up. Can you tell me whether it was you?
- Question: When you take the form of another human being, if someone is in a good consciousness can he see you?
- Question: Can you shield your power when you send your emanations so the person will not know it is you?
- Question: Do miracles have any value?
- Question: Guru, I often dream about you. Sometimes it is really you, but sometimes when I get near, I don't feel your vibration.
- Question: When I was younger, I used to dream that I would be skipping across a field and then the skips would become like slow motion. I would jump a long distance, touch the ground and then jump again. Sometimes I would take off and fly around. That was when I was younger. Since I have been in the spiritual life I have had a similar kind of dream where I was in the midst of a lot of people on a sidewalk who were going very slowly. I wanted to go more quickly so I just got up and started to fly. But when I began to think of the people, I couldn't stay up, so I came down.
- Question: I dream often, and occasionally have visions full of vivid colours. How can I interpret these dreams and colours?
- Question: What is the significance of fish in dreams?
- Question: Do animals ever approach you with requests?
- Question: I was born with an ability to foresee things, but I feel that I am recently becoming weaker and weaker. What can I do?
- Question: How does one develop inner power?
Part II — The soul's world
- Question: Do the souls of inanimate objects benefit from being around a spiritual Master?
- Question: If the soul of the chair is ready to evolve, does it just leave the chair?
- Question: If there is a very good soul in a house, and then that soul leaves and a less developed soul comes in, do the occupants of the house notice it?
- Question: Is that why when you are in churches you can feel the love?
- Question: What are group souls?
- Question: What is it like when you see the soul?
- Question: Do some souls have a kind of spontaneous affinity?
- Question: Yesterday a few disciples and I were in a restaurant when another disciple walked in. Later we met this same disciple again. Is that just all coincidence? I thought something was going on there.
Part III — Eternity and immortality
- Question: What is the difference between immortality and eternity?
- Question: What is Immortality?
- Question: What is nirvikalpa samadhi?
- Question: When one comes back from nirvikalpa samadhi, is he a normal man?
- Question: Does one get the same joy in sahaja samadhi as in nirvikalpa samadhi?
- Question: Would you tell us what Nirvana is?
- Question: You said once that man is evolved from animals, and another time you said that man was once divine, then fell. Can you resolve this paradox?
- Question: Do all Avatars have the same realisation?
- Question: Is the awakening of the kundalini the same as God-realisation?
- Question: Do spiritual Masters ever live on other planets?
- Question: Is the physical plane a Dream of God?
- Question: Were the animal Avatars conscious of themselves?
- Question: Guru, when was the first realised soul?
- Question: How can I see the higher Self or God in all humanity?
- Question: In the Indian books it says that the creation is completely destroyed in every world cycle. Is that a myth or is that truth?
Part IV — Ghosts and dark forces
- Question: What form do hostile forces take?
- Question: What are ghosts like?
- Question: Isn't a ghost an ethereal body? How can it kick?
- Question: Why do ghosts appear?
- Question: When ghosts attack disciples, are they afraid of you?
- Question: Why do ghosts stay in one house and not another?
- Question: What about graveyards?
- Question: Does evil exist?
- Question: What is ignorance?
- Question: Are we bound to ignorance?
- Question: Would you explain about how dark forces enter into us and how we open ourselves to them at certain times in our lives, especially when we are about to make a big step spiritually?
- Question: Are our lives run by the dark sex forces of the subconscious?