Table of Contents
Part I — Discourses
- My Lord Supreme
- A seeker's resolution, revolution and evolution
- A seeker
- Oneness-reality and perfection-divinity
Part II — Inauguration of the Green Centre
- 5. Inauguration of the Green Centre
- Question: Lethargy.
- Question: Surrender.
- Question: Talking too much.
- Question: I am too sensitive. My feelings get hurt too easily.
- Question: I find it difficult to have emotional contact with my daughter.
- Question: Passing my tests at school.
- Question: Fear.
- Question: How can I keep the Beauty of the Supreme with me with the highest purity possible?
Part III — Question and answers
- Question: Ever since I began to try to meditate, after a few minutes of meditating I get a strange feeling, almost like tension in my head, and sometimes it is very distracting.
- Question: How can I control my thoughts?
- Question: After meditating I see blue spots. What does that mean?
- Question: What does gold light symbolise?
- Question: What is the Supreme?
- Question: Can I attain God-realisation in this lifetime?
- Question: The fourth day after I started meditating, I felt that my body was lifting and I was looking down on myself from the ceiling of my room.
- Question: When I meditate I feel a sensation in the heart centre, and throughout the day I feel it. I don't know what it is.
General questions and answers
- Question: What is the best way for a disciple to offer to you the unpleasant or undivine forces in his consciousness that he wishes to be rid of?
- Question: When a disciple who has been with you for many years becomes old and leaves the body, what will happen to his soul?
- Question: I would like to raise the essence of my spirit beyond this universe, to the highest plateau attainable. I would also like to join my spirit with the essence and the meaning of life. I am looking for the meaning of life.
- Question: Sir, I have done some reading, and I have come across terms that I am sure you know. One is 'Kundalini', and the other is 'Siddhi'. I am wondering what these two terms mean. I don't seem to understand them.
- Question: Sometimes I feel very confused. When I concentrate and go deeper, I feel it is all for a purpose; it is all part of a movement. I sense a calmness somewhere deep inside. Is this a good thing, or am I deceiving myself?
- Question: What will it be like when divinity is more manifested?
- Question: Is the Krishna mantra effective?
- Question: Can you explain God-consciousness?
- Question: How can we overcome anger?
- Question: If one is short, is it to make one humble?
- Question: Why is it so hard to surrender?